Licenses, Insurance & Guarantees
Plumb Perfect is one of only a few licensed and insured contractors in the area with skilled, licensed technicians to meet the needs of any residential, rural or commercial client.
Licenses and Insurance
Plumb Perfect plumbers are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. Our registered apprentices , who have at least 4 years experience, are also covered by our license and insurance. Each and every service vehicle and individual carries copies of the licenses and insurance. Please feel free to ask your plumbing technician to show you. In fact, we encourage customers to ask. Why? Because we believe you should know about the company – and the individual – you are hiring.
Fuels Safety Contractor under the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
- Provincial Licensing – Toronto Municipal Licencing and Standards
- Mississauga Business Plumbing Contractor License
- Master Plumbing License
- Journeyman Plumbing License
- G2 Gas Licenses
- Operation of Small Drinking Water System Certificate
- Well Technician License
- Well Contractor License
- Plumbing Contractor License
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Liability Insurance
We’re asked occasionally, “What’s so important about a written guarantee?” or “Don’t all companies have a written guarantee?”
Believe it or not, not all companies have a written guarantee, or any guarantee for that matter. Just ask the woman whose newly renovated bathroom began leaking everywhere, only to be told by the company that renovated it, “We get paid for installation only and are not responsible for any problems.”
Your needs and our reputation are extremely important to us. That is why we stand behind everything we sell and install… and we put it in writing.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied with our service repair, we will do the job again to your satisfaction…FREE!
- No Lemon Guarantee – If we have to repair an item supplied and installed by us more than twice in one year, we will replace the item for you for FREE. Why? Because nobody should be stuck with a lemon!
- Equipment & Fixture Guarantee – If any equipment or fixture supplied and installed by us fails during normal use in the first year, we will either repair or replace that item at no charge to you.
- On Time Guarantee – We book actual appointments and if we don’t arrive at your home within 20 minutes of your appointment time, then we’ll give you $30.00 off your service.*
- Priority PLUS Members Guarantee – Priority Plus Protection Plan members receive a minimum two years on any equipment or fixtures supplied and installed by us. Priority Plus members also receive double our guarantees on any other home repairs and renovations.
*Due to weather conditions, traffic, emergencies or other conditions beyond our control, we may not always be able to guarantee an exact appointment time. You will however, be informed of this at time of booking or as soon as information becomes available to us.