Takagi Tankless Hot Water Heater T-D2-IN/OS
The compact T-D2 is a fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater perfect for residential and light commercial applications with a commercial-grade copper heat exchanger. With gas inputs of 199,000 BTU, the T-D2 can produce enough hot water for up to four bathrooms in warmer climates.
- Maximum flow rate of 10.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.7 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for NG and LPG
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Indoor model includes both a remote control and power cord as standard features
- Outdoor model includes remote control as standard feature
- Easy-Link up to four units without an additional remote control
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
Available for indoor and outdoor installation, the T-D2 supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.